Saturday, December 31, 2011

ChitChat


post ini bertarikh 22Dec2011 sebenarnya..


gambau hiasan hehe
sunset kat tazzy dulu :')


Have you ever feel like Allah is talking to you? bet you did ;)

The thing that im experiencing right now is somewhat too close to me. He is so close. Way too close. dan sebenarnya Dia mmg terlalu dekat bahkan lebih dekat dari urat leher kita..Allahuakbar..

the story about Allah is ‘talking’ to me happens after KIBAR. Frankly speaking, KIBAR is an eye opening for me. But somehow, the reality that thing is not gonna be easy and not gonna be the same is making me a little bit 'ehemmm', if i must say - pls forgive me. i had lots and tonnes of thinking! Astaghfirullah, i know, i know it’s embarassing for me to feel that way – depressed over nothing. It’s wrong for me to feel that way but after taking quite some time to prepare in OZ a few months back, i dont feel like im ready, yet, still. Lalu, setiba dirumah selepas maghrib, ku buka Al-Quran pink ku, randomly..

the first ayat yg pop out is:


Mereka rela bersama org2 yg tidak pergi berperang, dan hati mereka telah tertutup sehingga mereka tidak memahami (kebahagiaan beriman dan berjihad) 9:87


Ya Allah, betapa Allah Maha mendengar setiap keluh kesah hambaNya..Ak rasa malu..malu amat. Terang lagi bersuluh kalau this is the path to His Jannah and why am i here, still thinking, confusing myself over which way to choose? WHY?

owhh, i have the answers to that question.. i think i wont be capable, i dont think that i would have the guts to stay put in this path and i know that i am too weak..

and suddenly..



Sometimes I do feel that I am not worthy of the position that I hold now. But, I ask Allah to give me strength that I may make myself worthy.

Shaytan will continue to say, “Just quit! Who do you think you are? You’re not good enough to do this.”

But I will tell him, “O mortal enemy, I’ll prove you wrong! Bring it on!!!” – aiman azlan



and now, i realise that im just making excuses.. EXCUSES are worth nothing NOTHING.

p/s: Ya Allah, tsabatkan ak dijalanMu..

Allahumma ya muqallibal qulub, tsabbit qalbi a'la deenik.

Dont worry, i'll be okay. i am strong :)

since this is actually a long-time-ago post, im fine now, not anymore in a shock-after-kibar mode heheh #imfreshie. made this post just in case i ever feel like turning back. nauzubillah.

let's be strong together friends :DDD

yeahh azam tahun baru, perhaps??

im trying to finish just toooo many books right now. blup blup

owhh, ramainya dah bertunang, anda bila lagi?


No comments: