Sunday, December 28, 2008

AUS kunun..haha



haha..reflection time!!!

27-12-08..midvalley

dat day was the day when i supposed to watch AUSTRALIA but ended up with the movie ABOVE!!

disappointed!! holy unexpected!! i thought dat movie was supposed to be real COOL but it just wasn't!!

well, i think dat the movie was going a bit too slow and i dont really like it..
it reminded me of global warming -----> social studies!!

but..nseb bek r keanu reeves is the actor, terubat rase kerugian tuh..haha

one more thing...the cinema made me feel like living in the north pole..or, was it winter outside??
well, guess i never know..




love this bracelet~~cantek kan....xke??? hah??
my friend bought me this after the movie..
i think it's nice even cheap though..
(sorry to my friend, jk)

2 comments:

haziqaanes said...

dat bracelet makes u look more girlish!!!oceeehh~

life lover said...

aren't u like to look girlish2!!!!