Monday, December 15, 2008

jalan sesat..



the journey began when i agreed to go out with some of my friends to KLCC..
KLCC is just not my place~

WHY I JUST HATE IT
well,
firstly: i'm not used to KL central eventhough i've been there before( JUST ONCE haha)
secondly: i'm not used to KLCC and like i said i don't really like it there
thirdly: pegi mid kan sng.. nape nk g jauh2?? huhu

KL CENTRAL
owhh. how i hate being there. everyone walked too fast! rushing..
as im not used to the place, i asked around and called my friend, 'WHERE IS PUTRA LRT??'
i just cant find it~ i hate it ..again!
i walked straight passing the putra gate when suddenly the guard called me and asked for my ticket..i feel so ashamed!!! that is so0 not me!! how could i not buy the ticket first??!!( to be honest, i dont know where they've put the ticket counter~haha)

the ticket machine
yg byk2 tuh..
but i was lost at putra not ktm

after i bought the ticket, i stick the ticket into the machine and just walked away from the machine soo confidently and continued sms-ing my friend..(do you know what went wrong??)
I FORGOT TO TAKE THE TICKET BACK!!!! owhh~ more shameful things!!
as i turned around, there was a guy who wanted to use that lane, ..so, i approached him (he looked very much confused and.. confused~).. he was holding my ticket!!.. and i went blushed after i took the ticket!! he is totally my type..so cute!!
( ADORABLE hehehehhehehe)
thank goodness that i didnt forget to smile and say thanks!


KLCC


nope.not so many special thing, i guess....
well, the first moment i stepped in, no one was there waiting for me at roti boy..
so, i rushed to the center and phoned them..haha
GOTCHA!! they were all hiding behind me..

PETROSAINS

is where we spent most of our time, from 1pm-5pm
we laughed a lot!! just like in nona~(our hostel)























well, thats us!!
the headphone, is actually to get us the feeling in ISS




















tika,atiq,asren,mim


atom


FILEM ORG MINYAK!!


finally, there end my day.......

No comments: