Sunday, May 8, 2011

はじめまして。

everytime i start writing again, i must be saying something like
' it's been loooong since my last update'..

haihh, the reality is im not really into writing.
but thinking of leaving this blog untouch, xsampai hati ras
enye ;P

okay, i was still at denistone east school
until last thursday.
and this story happened in class 5C.

when somebody ask 'what do you want to be?' to school children,

typically, we'll get an answer like doctor! teacher! engineer! postman! fireman! bla bla bla

but Matt, answered 'i wanna be a good friend for my fr
iend, and a professional diver..'

i was like stop and taking time thinking about it.
oh, yes, how come i never thought of being a good friend before this?
and now i remember. i am nvr a good friend. oh, feeling sorry for myself.
losing so much bcoz of my bad attitude. guess that being a jerk is not easy.
but all in all, thanks matt for the reminder.
now, i know that i have that responsibility.
we don't just make friends for suka-suka,
but we do bcoz we need to. we complete each other.

but somehow, if she doesn't find herself in me anymore,
seeing her other half in someone else,
and needs me no more,
i will take a step back. slowly. really slowly. and gone in a blink!
sorry that im not enough for you.
cant make you happy.
good that we were friends once :)
forget me, ececceceh
im so sorry T.T
but, if you really need me one day.
i'll be there for you ;)



p/s: mungkin xde jodoh antara kita.
- utk mereka yg masih mahukan ak menjadi kawan, tanggungjawab mmg besar but i'll try my best.

ありがっとう。thanks for lending your ears.

No comments: