Thursday, August 25, 2011

;D


sbb tahun nie tak balek raya, lagi sekali...

maka, terimalah~~~ hihi




thank you cst for making a great vid!


i made this one a couple of mths ago..walau buruk, but i really mean it :)

im longing for her laugh,
missing her presence,
been away from ibu,
makes me feel unpleasant..

time flies by,
and i grow older,
should be getting mature,
but the childish of me becoming stronger.

i dont know what to do,
what am i supposed to be?,
every now and then,
im pretty sure i will always need you..

never good in handling problems,
feeling ashamed to let you know more,
help me ibu, i cant face it no more,
and thanks for listening ibu~~

LOL lots of love weeeee :)))))


P/s: learn to appreciate everyone~~

nmpak tetibe cam rajin update, xde keje.. the truth is, i will be deleting this blog. because everytime i see it, it reminds me of my zaman emo -_-" sungguh, ak x munasabah!



No comments: