Monday, September 19, 2011

figure myself


i cant figure out why..

why did i feel this way,
such soft-hearted i am nowadays,
must be the tarbiyah that leads this feeling,
i am now so overwhelming.

tears come and tears go,
but the heart has never get a chance to rest,
missing You every now and then,
but shows no prove my love to You.

desperate to change,
finding no way,
looking for a heart-mechanic,
again, astray..

i need a stronger support,
hard-core tarbiyah,
wider ukhuwwah,
to set my heart at ease, at least temporarily.

this one is taken somewhere: "tidak aneh hamba yg mencintai tuannya, tp sungguh aneh tuan yg sgt mencintai hambanya" -amr Khalid

p/s: Ya Allah, pls grab and grip my heart.

- ak ade rasa yg berat. berat nie! xpaham. can You make me strong? i know You will :)
- just a couple of months left.


- #np make me strong