Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Warrior



One thousand reasons to cry out
Is that a life?
A thousand reasons to smile, I tell you why
Consolation to you tears I'ma light up your way


*************************

God never promised you days without pain
Laughter without sorrow 
Sun without rain
But He did promise strength for you every day

Still in Tears!! Oh how can I not be sad
For my guidance was
Was upon your hands
Wrapped around, I pray, I pray you understand



**********

From my mother I learned
Never is too late
That's its always possible to start out again
You may feel you've stopped but you're just on your way







p/s: the lyrics are just meaningful. teaches about life. about how we should face life, and to Allah only we hang and place our hope :)


cry out to Him, He loves that :)  

No comments: