Thursday, January 26, 2012

tukar

in the name of Allah The Most Gracious Most Merciful


i dont know why, but i feel like changing the url and i just did!
maybe 'running away' wont solve my problem but it feels good sometimes, somehow :)


i change the name! hehe
dark or light jr. why jr.?? because i hve another account with this name. and it's private and it meant a lot for me. my 2years life journey back in oz. suka, duka, kecewa, harapan, everything.

maybe this so-called-new-account would treat me well ;D
actually, i did have a wordpress account and yeah, it's good! real good, it's just that im better with blogger than wordpress, so, some of the old post from there would be transferred here in a few minutes. and the wordpress will be deleted right after that.

everything here is about me reflecting myself. i hope i can be better :) insyaAllah. pray for me <3



No comments: