Friday, March 2, 2012

Garu Kepala


Bismillahhirrahmanirrahim

i woke up tiredly this morning (Friday- 2/3/12). yesterday was so hectic. for a second, i thought that ive lost my mind. trying to cope with everything and anything that just popped-out surprisingly. for a second again, i thought, nevermind :)

today i found out so many things that made me scratched the back of my head.
started with the cohort meeting with the new coordinator in the morning and....up till now.just so many things. i cant seem to figure myself of which one to write first. *long pause*

hurmmm.............


i see the world, our life as one big puzzle. everything, by right will come together, fit in every corner perfectly. it could be good or bad, still the pieces will attach and make up one big puzzle - my life.

yet, during the class just now, some said that life is not like a puzzle. because everything will not eventually fall into place. things are not always going to be the way we wanted, the way we planned..too many things could happen in the middle. we just dont know. we cant predict the future.

somehow, it could be right, it could be wrong. depends on how you see life. as for me, it's still a lot like a puzzle. by time, as we're trying to put in the pieces, we lost some of the pieces. we lost some of the memories. we lost it. by choice or not, we're losing it. #kbye #random

*scratching the back of my head* - idk what to think anymore.



my fav spot at the uni.
teringin nak baring, tp ramai sgt yg lalu lalang huuu



i had my super excited circle just now. to my concern, im not sure what to expect since it's my first time. and yeah, to assume only good thing was the choice that i made before i knock the door.

and it paid off!

refreshing. let me share something interesting *super xcited*

if you check the last word in Surah At-takathur- NAIM.

"kemudian kamu akan benar2 ditanya pada hari itu ttg KENIKMATAN (yg megah didunia itu)" (102:8)

im not sure what's the root word for it, but it sort of has the same meaning as nikmat.
but, to be exact, the word NAIM means

1- u urself ARE nikmat
2-u are GIVEN nikmat
3-u are CONSTANTLY IN the nikmat

see, look at it. hadamkan T____T

berapa byk lagi nikmat yg nak di dustakan? even the biggest problem we have is the BIGGESSSST blessing in disguise.

*again, i scratched the back of my head*- am i going to keep on whining??? arrgghh



and then, right after my super excited circle, i made a mistake! a terrible one to my friend. im just so sorry. my bad, my bad, my bad :(

*scratched the back of my head, again*- lately, i disappoint others a lot. make them mad more than usual. im sorry. ak pun xtau nak jadi ape nie :(((

that's it for now. too many of it that i cant think im able to put it into words anymore.

p/s:

up and down and up again but now at the bottom, almost touching the base.

adek, study betul2. balance both study and DnT. both are just as important, okay :)

people, choose only to love. but dont give hope. errrrr

jeles tgk inche gabbana dgn kamal effendi tuu #kbye



No comments: