Thursday, November 20, 2008

CRUSH!!

You'll know when you miss someone very much,
when everytime you think of that person,
your heart beats faster.
and just a quick warm 'HELLO' from that person calms you down...

bottomline:

you might have fallen for that person, it's just you do not realise or refuse to admit it

haha..this is what i feel right now~(*o*)
i've fallen in love!!! what a nice feeling~~~it's absolutely a feeling that no one can get away from especially us teenagers..hurmm, i wonder if a 19 still considered as a teenager?? it's nearly an adult age, right?? huhu

okay, it's all about me now *P
hurmmm, how do i start this....LOL

what do you feel when you read the extract above??
well, for me it's all bout love...........to your crush..
love that is unanswerable...
love which is very close, yet still very far..huhu

hahaha i'm not going to write a poem,
not even a good poet or near to it..
well, i just received that 'quick warm' hello from my crush
and that makes me FLY~~~~~~lol
i wonder if he knew bout my feeling??..
i would be so embarrassed then
even thinking bout him has made me blushing ^_*
i just can't explain the feeling..but i guess everyone knows it, right??
everytime i receive a text message, my heart throbs.
i wonder who is it from but at the same time hoping that
it would be from him..
sadly, it wasn't always from him.....huhu
but i don't mind, coz he is only a crush of mine
and he wouldn't be mine. NEVER.

well, up till this age,
i still don't have a boyfriend...
it's not that i don't want but i still waiting for the right person..
my friend, mira, she used to say that

"if we don't try, then we will never know if he is the one or not"

yeah, i know it's true.. very true but...
i just can't help it..

haha..mira too
she got the same problem..
if she doesn't like him, he will be rejected.... straightaway!!!
she's meaner than me!! hahahaha

well, i guess i better cut the crap right now
before it get worse..hihi

buh-bye..

WAIT!!!


this is crush by david archuleta


I hung up
The phone tonight
Something happened
For the first time
Deep inside
It was a rush
What a rush
'Cause the possibility
That you would ever
Feel the same way
About me
It's just too much
Just too much

Why do I keep running
From the truth
All I ever think
About is you
You got me hypnotized
So mesmerized

And I just got to know
Do you ever think
When you're all alone
All that we can be
Where this can go
Am I crazy
Or falling in love
Is it really
Just another crush

Do you catch a breath
When I look at you
Are you holding back
Like the way you do
'Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away
But I know this crush
Ain't goin' away
Goin' away

Has it ever crossed

Your mind
When were hangin'
Spending time girl
Are we just friends
Is there more
Is there more

See it's a chance
We've gotta take
Cause I believe
That we can
Make this into
Something
That will last
Last forever

Forever


afterall, crush is actually different from falling in love~
we just need time to discern it..


No comments: