Tuesday, November 11, 2008

MADAGASCAR~


watching madagascar with my friends is one of the best moment for me in ipp....

actually, it wasnt because of them ;p but it was because of the exam just over!!

i'm glad that its over rite now..but still, i got to think of many things eg: will i be passing the exam?? will i be able to continue my studies?? and when will i get a boyfriend??!! haha jk


hurmm..talking bout boyfriend has reminded me to one of my friends question..

i had to choose a set of numbers which determine my LOVE~ personality..

oh well, i cant recall other sets except mine...


7501- it means that i have a feelings to someone and i still keep it a secret from him

it wasnt supposed to be true but it is exactly the way i am.. i wonder how it works~


haha~ lets get back to madagascar..

what do you want to know bout the story??

overall, i really like the story.. it is humourous but at the same time the elements of family relationship and friendship are there in the movie..

it was A COOL movie and very

suits for kids.. enjoy


I LIKE TO MOVE IT~ MOVE IT!!~

No comments: