Tuesday, November 25, 2008

WEIRDO..haha

T.I

currently, I'm listening to T.I song - WHATEVER YOU LIKE
somehow i just know the existence of WEIRD AL YANKOVIC..
he is hilarious *~*..i told you~ he changed songs and make it like a crap but
hahahaha it is just so funny..

just look at some parts of whatever you like that he changed

Baby, you should know I am really quite a sweet guy
When I buy you bathroom tissue, I always get the 2-ply

Yeah You like my Hyundai?
See my Hyundai?
I can take you to see your cousin
Phil next Sunday
But that’s kinda far and I’m not ma
de of cash
Do you think you could chip in for gas?
Mac and cheese would
be all right
But let’s send out for pi
zza tonight
And you can order any toppings you like (If You Like)
I said you can even have the last slice (Last Slice)
Yeah

Ran myself a cable from my neighbor next door Now I can get free HBO And baby
you can watch whatever you like (If You Like)

I said you can watch whatever you like (If You Like)
Yeah



THE WeiRDO

the song is pretty ridiculous and it sounds silly too..but do enjoy it

so, here's the link to the song and the lyrics..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icy8teyAoM0&feature=related


No comments: