Friday, November 14, 2008

GOODBYE SISTER....


goodbye sister

i have always love you
when we were younger
you would pretend that i wasn't your sister
why did you do that
i just tried to love you
i was always there for you
and whenever you needed me
when they put you away
it was me who cried for you every night
cause i missed you
and i didn't want you in there
i wanted you home where you belonged
i would always try to make you laughed
whenever your eyes were full of tears
i would never hurt you like you're hurting me
you were my sister and no longer
you wont try or even care
so this is goodbye
i don't know why you hate me so
but that doesn't matter now
sorry for everything i did
and i didn't....

this poem is made by Rebekah from Family Friend Poems...but i edited some parts of it :0

well i'd love to dedicate this poem to my
lil' sis syikin..
you've been such a great sis to me..
you used to be nice,
but somehow you're changed....
i don't know what or who has changed you or~
maybe it's me myself that has changed..
afterall,
i hope that we could be like before :)

I'M GONNA LUV.....muahxxx

No comments: